Lighted Palm Tree

Posted by djayuz on Wednesday 9 November 2011

5 Foot Lighted Palm Tree is a nice Christmas Tree Decoration for you. It will bring an amazing style of the tropics into your home at Christmas. This come with the 5' lighted palm tree and tree is pre-lit with 150 clear lights. So it can be used for indoor or outdoor also it great for the Lanai.







User Review :
I read the reviews and they really bashed the seller, My wife wanted one so I went ahead and placed the order because there was good feed back. I was pleased the box was in good shape and it went together easy. My wife will give you a 5 star rating I gave a 4 because the assembly instructions were not found when I opened the box. She later found them under a flap. Hey there are always going to be haters,make your own decisions and don't worry about it. We are pleased and its illuminated all the time. Thanks.
 This lighted palm tree is so cute! We put it on our 3-seasons room for the Christmas holiday, and have decided to keep it up year round. We live in North Carolina, and this tree goes well with our wicker porch furniture. Now all I need is a pink flamingo to go with it (maybe that's going too far.)
My fiance and I were pleasantly surprised by this product. We used it as our temporary christmas tree (as a joke) and actually hung ornaments on it. It held up well and all the lights worked right out of the box. We loved the product and highly recommend it...it was a great buy!
Order Now 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment